NEW YORK, July 29, 2021 /PRNewswire/ — The global air conditioning systems market is expected to grow at a CAGR of over 6% over the forecast period 2021 to 2031, according to research by Fact.MR. Due to ever-increasing temperature and humidity levels across the world, sales of air conditioning systems are expected to surpass 240,000 million units by 2031.
Air conditioning systems have also made their way into the automotive sector as integrated components in passenger vehicles. Almost all vehicles manufactured nowadays are equipped with these systems to provide comfort against temperature and humidity inside vehicles.
In fact, air conditioning systems have become a key feature that customers look for in their car before finalizing their purchase decision. Considering this, the growing demand for passenger cars is estimated to create lucrative sales opportunities for the market.
The growing acceptance of air conditioning systems as a utility product is strengthening the market. The increasing number of hotels, individual clinics, hospitals and multiplex auditoriums around the world is expected to accelerate the pace of growth.
North America should remain the most profitable region of the world market. In response to growing demand from automotive, hospitality and commercial industries, the market is estimated to exceed a valuation of $60,000 by the end of 2031.
“With the growing emphasis on green technologies, manufacturers are replacing greenhouse gas-emitting chemical refrigerants such as HCFCs, CFCs and HFCs with less hazardous green agents to reduce the carbon footprint. placed on innovations will therefore skyrocket, creating opportunities for market growth,” says the Fact.MR analyst.
Request a sample here for more information on how to improve your footprint in the air conditioning systems market
Main takeaways from Air conditioning system Market research
- The United States dominates the market for air conditioning systems in North Americafavored by the strong demand for passenger cars and the high standard of living of individuals.
- Europe is expected to become the world’s second largest market due to rapid urbanization and increasing consumer disposable income in the country.
- the Asia Pacific the market is estimated to be showing the fastest growth, driven by increasing consumption in countries such as China and India.
- The GCC countries will continue to show impressive sales opportunities due to the high demand for air conditioning systems due to the high temperature in the region.
- Commercial applications of air conditioning systems are expected to remain the most profitable segment thanks to increased investment in infrastructure development.
- Rising temperature and humidity levels across the globe are fueling the demand for air conditioning systems.
- Growing demand for passenger cars is driving sales of air conditioning systems.
- Sound investments in construction are expected to create selling opportunities for the market.
- The increasing number of hotels, multiplexes and hospitals, among others, is increasing the demand for air conditioning systems.
- Rising awareness of the adverse effects of air conditioners on the environment due to the use of chlorofluorocarbons (CFCs) and hydrochlorofluorocarbons (HCFCs) is hampering the growth of the market.
- The high cost of air conditioning systems is a factor hindering the growth of the market in underdeveloped countries.
- The growing number of government regulations is restraining the growth of the market.
Ask questions about your air conditioning system market and get personalized reports
The global market for air conditioning systems is highly consolidated and is characterized by strong competition. The leading player in the landscape focuses on the development of new air conditioning systems with innovative technologies and engages in strategic collaboration and acquisitions to strengthen their footprint in the market. For example,
- In January 2018, Ingersoll-Rand plc, an Irish company, has acquired ICS Group Holdings Limited. The acquisition helped Ingersoll-Rand plc commercialize its heating, ventilation and air conditioning (HVAC) business to serve a wide range of customers in the European market.
- In January 2021Panasonic, a Japanese multinational electronics company, aimed to multiply its AC business over the next 3 years by India by starting a national manufacturing plant in India.
Some of the major manufacturers of air conditioning systems featured by Fact.MR are:
- Petra Engg Industries Co.
- Lennox International
- Honeywell International
- Gree electrical appliances
- Samsung Electronics
- Daikin Industries Ltd.
- Midea Group Co.Ltd.
More valuable information about Air conditioning system Marlet
Fact.MR, in its new report, offers an unbiased analysis of the global air conditioning systems market, analyzing forecast statistics up to 2019 and beyond. Survey Reveals Growth Projections in Air Conditioning Systems Market with Detailed Segmentation
type of product
- Portable air conditioning systems
- Window air conditioning systems
- Split air conditioning systems
- Cassette air conditioning systems
- Packaged air conditioning systems
- Chillers Air conditioning systems
- Airside air conditioning systems
- Authorized stores
- Independent Electronic Stores
- North America
- Latin America
Key questions addressed in the Air conditioning system Market report
- The report offers an overview of the demand outlook for air conditioning systems for 2021-2031
- The market study also highlights the forecasted sales growth for the air conditioning systems market between 2021 and 2031
- The Air Conditioning Systems Market analysis identifies key growth drivers, restraints, and other forces impacting prevailing trends and evaluation of current and forecast market size and technological advancements within industry
- Air Conditioning Systems market share analysis of major companies in the industry and coverage of strategies such as mergers and acquisitions, collaborations or partnerships, etc.
Discover Fact.MR’s coverage in the field of industrial goods
Fuel Conditioning System Market – The major advantage of having a fuel conditioning system is that it incorporates simple technology, passive design, low cost maintenance and requires less operator attention . The use of crude and heavy fuels in reciprocating engines affects engine performance dynamics, especially for higher horsepower engines, fueling the global demand for fuel conditioning systems. The growing emphasis on improving the efficiency of new ships is expected to drive the demand for fuel conditioning systems over the forecast period.
Surface Conditioning Wheel Market – Surface Conditioning Wheel manufacturers are focused on identifying the needs of end users in order to develop suitable features that will increase their sales in various industrial sectors. Additionally, lubricant coolant, product hardness, and surface speed all have a significant impact on the remarkable properties of surface conditioning wheels. Surface conditioning wheels are in high demand due to the growing emphasis on high precision industrial applications.
Air Purifiers Market – During the COVID-19 pandemic crisis, healthcare institutions have increased their expenditures for installing high quality air purifiers to make the treatment area free from pathogens. Future development prospects are promising, with various new technologies, such as UV-based filtration, expected to gain traction. Air purifiers for COVID-19 prevention are also in demand. As air pollution levels rise, governments around the world are spending money to combat this growing threat, which bodes well for air purifier sales around the world.
Market research and consulting agency that makes the difference! That’s why 80% of Fortune 1000 companies trust us to make their most critical decisions. We have offices in the United States and Dublinwhile our global headquarters are located in dubai. Although our experienced consultants use the latest technology to extract hard-to-find information, we believe that our USP is the trust our clients place in our expertise. Covering a wide range – from automotive and industry 4.0 to industrial goods and retail, our coverage is extensive, but we ensure that even the most niche categories are analyzed. Contact us with your goals and we will be a competent research partner.
USA Sales Office:
11140 Rockville pike
Rockville, MD 20852
Tel: +1 (628) 251-1583
E: [email protected]